The shortened 2020 MLB season starts...
tonight! So, Craig Elsten and myself got together yesterday to do our annual season preview episode of the Make the Padres Great Again podcast (that probably needs a new name) where we roll out some season predictions and tell you our general feelings about the strengths and weaknesses of this year’s club.
You can listen here or on your podcast platform of choice.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Monday’s 1-0 loss (plus some weird extras) against the Angels
- What’s the ideal Padres lineup?
- Dennis Lin’s five bold predictions
- We each make one bold prediction
- Looking at the rest of the NL West, who are the Padres better than?
- Prediction time: what will the Padres’ record be after 60 games?
- Listener questions
Enjoy! And feel free to comment with some of your season predictions, or some ways in which you disagree with Craig and myself, in the comments section below.