Good morning, Gaslamp Ballers, and welcome to our third FanPost Friday! Last week EBParker shared some of his favorite baseball traditions, one of which was entering the ballpark and immediately interacting with the statues of Padres legends before every game.
This week I hope to build on that by asking you all to tell us about your ideal day at the ballpark. If you’re not sure where to start, here are a few questions you might choose to answer in your FanPost:
- Is it a day game or night game?
- Who do you go with?
- Who are the Padres playing? [Assuming you’re watching the Padres :) ]
- Where do you sit?
- What’s the attendance like?
- Who is pitching?
- What do you eat and drink at the ballpark?
- Where do you go and what do you do before and after the game?
- What’s the final score?
You can make your answers to this prompt as realistic or imaginary as you’d like. Or, if you prefer, you can write about a time you actually got to experience your ideal game.
I can’t wait to read what everyone comes up with!