After much thought, this game is landing itself in the top five.
Starting from the bottom, this game is better than both of the extra innings games where the offense was just completely inept. It was better than the Ian Kennedy game for the same reason. And when I compare it to the Jamie Moyer Nightmare, I realize that I really am irritated that we couldn't beat Jamie Moyer, so it was better than that. The offense wasn't quite there and the game wasn't quite as exciting, so it ends up just short of the Aaron Harang nightmare and is our second "best" loss of the season.
This is all very scientific.
- April 8th, 2012 - Padres 8, Dodgers 4 - Win #1, Easter Sunday
- April 11th, 2012 - Padres 2, Diamondbacks 1 - Win #2, Denorfia bomb
- April 16th, 2012 - Padres 7, Rockies 1 - Win #3, 7 Doublefest
- April 13th, 2012 - Padres 8, Dodgers 9 - The Aaron Harang Nightmare
- April 19th, 2012 - Padres 4, Rockies 8 - Rubber Game #2 and/or Chase Headley 2HR
- April 18th, 2012 - Padres 3, Rockies 5 - The Jamie Moyer Nightmare
- April 12th, 2012 - Padres 1, Diamondbacks 3 - Rubber Game #1 and/or Ian Kennedy
- April 10th, 2012 - Padres 2, Diamondbacks 4 - Extra Innings #2
- April 7th, 2012 - Padres 5, Dodgers 6 - Extra Innings #1
- April 14th, 2012 - Padres 1, Dodgers 6 - Joe Wieland's debut and/or Snorefest
- April 5th, 2012 - Padres 3, Dodgers 5 - Opening Day
- April 6th, 2012 - Padres 0, Dodgers 6 - Tony Gwynn Opening Day
- April 15th, 2012 - Padres 4, Dodgers 5 - Dale Scott Triple Play