- Adrian's morning has been great so far.
- Last night Adrian read the Chicago Sun-Times article, he was taken aback. The way he was interviewed was different than the way the article came out.
- The author approached Adrian after BP on Monday. He asked about the Chicago players and Adrian praised them. The author asked about free agency. "When I become a free agent I'm going to take offers from any team and I'll be interested in any offer that comes my way." He asked him about the city of Chicago and Adrian told him he liked Chicago.
- There weren't any misquotes in the article. "They turned it into, I would love to take an offer from the Cubs."
- "I'm not worried about Free Agency."
- The interview didn't start out talking about free agency, it started talking about the Cubs young players. "At that point I was answering questions, I wasn't thinking." "Once you're in the interview it's harder to say 'I'm done.'"
- Adrian thinks that this is people wanting to make a story out of nothing.
Adrian Gonzalez responds to criticism of his interview with the Chicago Sun-Times