I have a copy of Buddy Black's game plan here. He hands it to someone in the crowd after a game just like a band will give away their set list after a show for a souvenir. This person in the crowd paged my beeper and I called them back and they read it to me over the pay phone. Let me share it with you now.
- Task Tim Stauffer with assignment to pitch his ass off. Throw filthy disgusting pitches.
- Have Aaron Cunningham use the power of flight to rob Dodgers of extra base hits.
- Ask Miguel Tejada to hit 300th home run. Do the Spotlight thing, people enjoy that.
- Bring Luke Gregerson into game to hold lead for 37th time of the year. Set Major League record if applicable.
- Have Heath Bell make fans just a little bit nervous then destroy opposition, saving game.
- Take First Place out for a night on the town.
Looks like everything went according to plan.
|Final - 9.22.2010||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||R||H||E|
|San Diego Padres||0||0||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||3||9||0|
|Los Angeles Dodgers||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||3||2|
|WP: Tim Stauffer (5 - 4)
SV: Heath Bell (43)
LP: Ted Lilly (8 - 12)
I'm just going to put this here:
NL West Standings
Roll Call: sdchicken, The Rocker, TheThinGwynn, greekpadre, Jonathan Holmes, elw89, Dubsco, Axion, jodes0405, Zach (maestro876), Drama, field39, icaughthundleys#4, Darklighter, scout1222, Wonko, TheGrandHatching, tonoxtono, theodore donald kerabatsos, zombiecow, The Kipper, d-dee, CurbEnthusiasm, abara, LetBurroughsPitch, justdave, kevintheoman, MrDanielX, mrbarneydangles, LK13, Antonio Olivares, SporeRomes, SDinOC, creanium, PullenHoseFriar, jbox, Aussie fan, penguinpatrol, Clemenko, Sam (sdsuaztec4), Rich Garcia's defective eyes, floop, I8EtoDunbar, polyrhythm07, Jordan_Ming, Hormel, Escalocas, All Things SD, Erica in the LGC, SDfaninAZ, TJB, pasadenapadre, Boy Howdy, ZaTrain, OtherLisa
Total Users: 55
Total Posts: 1139