I'm a little shocked we lost. I fully expected the Padres to come back and win that game. I guess you can't win them all, but it always kind of weirds me out when we don't.
- Padres had the bases loaded in the 8th with one out and Chris Denorfia grounded into a double play.
- Will Venable was pulled from the game with what appeared to be a neck injury.
- Anthony Gwynn Junior had a couple hits with an RBI
- Adrian Gonzalez had the other RBI with a sac fly.
- Thought Mat Latos pitched pretty well, but he did walk in a run.
- Pads were 1 for 13 with runners in scoring position.
|Final - 6.4.2010||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||R||H||E|
|San Diego Padres||0||1||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||2||10||0|
|WP: Roy Halladay (8 - 3)
SV: Brad Lidge (2)
LP: Mat Latos (5 - 4)
Roll Call: dontkickthebaby, eastbaysd, jbox, matthewverygood, Axion, Jordan_Ming, Dugout Dude, Ketchup, atl192485, Zach (maestro876), All Things SD, elw89, Kozak, Mr. Meadows, theodore donald kerabatsos, greekpadre, Jonathan Holmes, podpeople, creanium, scout1222, abara, lemonverbena, SwastedDotCom, PadreBolt21, Drama, Conor858, jodes0405, Wonko, NYCfriar, texpadre, Richard Wade, ABY, The Kipper, field39, justdave, icaughthundleys#4, Hormel, MrDanielX, Enderplayer, CurbEnthusiasm, Padsin10
Total Users: 41
Total Posts: 1503