- Garfinkel loves the idea of making Petco Park home to a Major League Soccer team. They are looking at different field configurations to see if they can fit a football field in Petco. Looking at bringing a bowl game in but it might require some construction. It is still a couple years away and in the very early stages.
- It's College Night tonight in the upper right field reserved with 2-for-1 tickets. Everybody was really well behaved last time.
- Padres are hosting a "Salute to the Negro Leagues" luncheon today.
- Kyle Blanks bobblehead is tomorrow, but while he's on the DL he is still an important part of the team. "We're proud of Kyle and he has a great future with us." Bobblehead should really be twice the size of the others.
- Heath Bell wants his own bobblehead night. He's a real classy guy.
- Tom brought a sick child into the clubhouse last week and the team was really nice to him. The whole team is made up of great guys.
- Tom is spending Father's Day at the park with his kids. They are going to try and bring some of the players dads out on the field.
- "I've never seen a more exciting team." Every play matters in these games and the team is playing their hardest. "I'm just filled with pride to be part of this whole thing."
- Go on Padres.com and get $5 off per ticket if you buy them in advance.