I'm not sure what you guys saw, but the Padres won tonight.
In other news (according to ESPN's telecast):
- Manny Ramirez's swing is very very slightly different now than it was before his suspension
- Manny Ramirez used to play for the Cleveland indians
- Manny Ramirez's swing is different from David Eckstein's swing
- Manny Ramirez plays outfield
- Manny Ramirez is king of the Dodgers and his do-rag is like a crown
- There actually are other players on the Dodgers besides Manny Ramirez
- Andre Ethier, Rafael Furcal and James Loney all find it very interesting that they've been asked to contribute considering the fact that Manny Ramirez constitutes 100% of the Dodgers offense.
- Manny Ramirez is having trouble hitting because of his hair.