- Rodriguez climbs out of his sick bed to win the game. "“I'm still a little excited,” he said. “They have me taking five pills a day. I'm not quite 100 percent yet, but I am OK.”"
- Hoffman recorded his first save with the Brewers. Hoffman has given the Brewers two mulligans so far. Once when they played Hell's Bells in Spring Training and two days ago when they played it in a non save situation. Hoffman said they didn't play it loud enough last night. He's got so many rules, that the Brewers don't seem to care about.
- XX Sports Radio: Darren Balsley Interview (MP3)
- Paul DePodesta wrote his week in review. "...it wasn't a great week to review..."
- Corey Brock: "The Padres haven't been the same since that game [loss in Philly], dropping six of their last seven."
- CEO Moorad will chat with fans today at 2pm. Ask him who the 12th secret owner is and how he trims his beard so neatly.
- Hundley wants to throw out more base stealers. "I've got to control the running game better than that ---- I'm going to figure it out."
Padres Links 4/29