- Myron over at Friar Forecast is doing a live chat right now. I am now a David Eckstein fan.
- Bench Coach Ted Simmons in his youth, kinda looks familiar. Does he look like Jakob Dylan? Or maybe Whitney's scrub boyfriend on The City?
- Moores thinks the sale of the Padres will close. "Even though the 2008 club suffered a stunning rash..." Gross.
- Bob "Scanman" Scanlan was interviewed (MP3) on XX Sports Radio. I haven't had a chance to listen yet, but when Scan speaks his voice is like a choir of angels.
- Hoffman may pitch against the Padres today. It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel nauseous.
- You can now subscribe to Padres Magazine. I can't wait to see the centerfielder as the centerfold.
- Venezuela beat the US in the WBC, in no small part because of Padre Henry Blanco. Why does he hate America?
- Ducksnorters have their crystal ball out and are making predictions about the upcoming season.
Around the Mission