- Kouzmanoff explains his arm injury when he jammed it diving on a ball
- Kouz didn't want to come out of the game even though he could barely move his arm let alone throw the ball to first
- "I wanted to hide it... I wanted to pretend I was okay. That night it didn't get better and I was like 'I can't hide this'"
- Kouz tested his arm this off season by throwing a pebble at the beach. This reminds me of when a friend tested if he was sober enough to drive by flipping a water bottle one time and catching it.
- Kouzmanoff can now throw a ball to first base with "pretty close" the same velocity he could before the injury.
- Kouz back tracks and says that he may have to play differently because Luis Rodriguez may not have the same range as Khalil.
- "We don't need a payroll of $200M, like Bud says, anything can happen"
Kouzmanoff wanted to hide his arm injury