- Chris Young doesn't mind pitching in the rain and getting wet which makes me wet.
- Young says that rain during the Buick invitational is Murphy's Law. A very vague interpretation of Murphy's Law perhaps.
- "Doing better than last year is losing 98 games and that's not going to be acceptable, we're out to win this division and we've got the team to do it"
- A-Rod's steroid use is a black eye for the game.
- Chris Young is more upset that the list of confidential drug tests were leaked than A-Rod taking steroids. CY doesn't think it would benefit the game if the remaining names on the list were released.
- A-Rod should use this opportunity to educate others and be a spokesperson for a drug free society.
Chris Young thinks A-Rod should become an anti-steroid role model