Okay Part 2, I hope I survive this. I think I might be getting too detailed. I'm just trying to hit the major points. We'll see how this goes.
- A young blonde proposes to Matt Vasgersian.
- Vasgersian and Grant plug Gaslamp Ball again when talking about Fan Frustration.
- Adrian Gonzalez is on pace to break an RBI record.
- Braves fan Royhobbs appears and reviews the ballpark and the city.
- Iguchi is injured and out for the season.
- Padres refuse to bring up Chase Headley much to the frustration of everyone. After everyone stops caring he is brought up.
- Giles gets a new girlfriend
- The first of many Sandy Alderson reports that were chalk full of drama.
- This team is garbage.
- Maybe my fondest memory of this season. Jon's Birthday at the ballgame where Pad Squad Andre and a large group of blonde Pad Squadders sing him Happy Birthday.
- The Padres officially give up on the season.
- Dex and Jon drive across the U.S. as he moves back to San Diego. With stops in St. Louis and Colorado (pictures).
- Celebrity Pour pictures
- The 1998 team returns to San Diego, it's a safe bet that these bunch of old guys could beat the 2008 team.
- We create Gaslamp Ball's all fictional all star team.
- One of my favorite moments this season was RevRun wearing a bag on his head to a game. It was a shame that later we lost him.
- Winfield wears Yankees gear every chance he gets
- ABY travels around the baseball galaxy.
- Dex goes to his first game with his son.
- Khalil punches a storage chest and is out for the season.
- Red Sox claim Giles then Giles stops trade.
- Clay Hensley makes out with girlfriend in bar
- The first rumors of a payroll reduction for 2009 begin.
- The only entertainment at the ballpark is a few streakers.
- Foul ball guy strikes again.
- Dodgers get Maddux
- Dex gets his hands on some Padres yearbook photos.
Okay I'm stopping here because the rest of this is much too recent and painful.
Happy New Year Everyone!