After every Jake Peavy strikeout, the crowd should chant, "You can't hit that" clap, clap, clap-clap-clap. And on the occassion that somebody gets on base, everybody could chant, "You got luck-y" clap, clap, clap-clap-clap.
And then, when nothing else is happening, somebody should just randomly yell, "Everybody clap your hands!" clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap...
C'mon! C'mon now!
- The Ghosts of Wayne Fontes absolutely loves Jake Peavy. Johan who?
- We need to come up with a nickname for Justin Germano who apparently has ridiculous stuff and will likely remain in the rotation. My suggestion: Geronimo.
- Babes Love Baseball also loves Jake Peavy. Peavy is everybody's crush these days. I don't know how I'll ever catch his eye now what with so many suitors. Le sigh.
- Speaking of arms, it's good to know that by all accounts, Trevor Hoffman's is being properly used. I know we get touched up occasionally, but it must be annoying for other teams when they get beat by junk ballers.
- Jack Cust is the one that got away. I'd like to look over who's available for Towers on that PTBNL list, cause I'd ask for two of them.
Update [2007-5-14 15:5:22 by Dex]: Deadspin has done us all a favor and banned Anchorman references. Thank GOODNESS. At the rate it was going, Deadspin was going to be the next Jim Rome what with people thinking they're just as funny as the host and throwing around lame references all while the original thing goes to shit because the crappy callers think they're the draw.
I hate Jim Rome callers. He calls you "clones" for a reason, you idiots.