I gotta tell you, the article makes good points.
- Bonds has never tested positive for roids, and yet we all are 99.999999999% confident that he used any number of performance enhancers.
- Pujols' start is a little too good to be true.
- The last three times anybody's approached the Babe this quick, the dudes have been roided up.
- Most sportswriters think that Pujols is clean, but your average American sports writer is nothing more than a guy who likes to be around jock, and you can't trust those kinds of guys to be telling you the truth about things.
- Since Bonds is just about on his last legs, it would be nice to have another Darth Vader type villain in baseball.
In conclusion, Cardinals fans (supposedly the "best" fans in baseball) are rooting for the new Barry Bonds.
Update [2006-6-9 12:7:31 by Dex]: More commentary here and here.