I have a new laptop coming soon. Just in time for Spring Training games. Once it comes, I'll be back to posting more regularly alongside the jbox. And these lists of links are the kinds of thing you can totally expect to see.
- Did you see Spike175's photos of spring training? Becauase they're good and you should check them out.
- Don't miss Kevin Towers this weekend in Peoria. Don't forget to ask the questions I'd like answers to.
- What the hell is wrong with Sean Burroughs? Not that there's any particular reason for Padres fans to care at this point, but it's a question that nags us all.
- Trivia: Who was the first woman elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame? Answer: Effa Manley, co-owner of the Newark Eagles.
- What was up with Kenny Williams calling Frank Thomas an idiot? And why was it such a big news deal? Why am I putting it on Gaslamp Ball?
- Grady Fuson wants to create a "draft pipeline" for the Padres. I'm pretty sure I have no idea what the heck that means. Grady Fuson needs to lay off the sauce. Seriously, what does that mean? Can I get a job as director of scouting by repackaging what teams already do and calling them fancy fake names? Hey Padres, hire me. I won't just set you up with a draft pipeline. It'll be a full-on draft aquaduct, holmes. I could so do Fuson's job.