- If the Padres play .500 ball for the rest of the season they'd obviously go 15-15. The Dodgers would then have to go 20-9. I heard this on the radio this morning. When you think about it like that, it's comforting. It's very hard to believe the Dodgers can go on a run like that. Although I'm a little nervous about the Pads going 15-15.
- Teddy Leitner admitted on the Teddy Radio Program that Joan Kroc wanted him to run for Congress. She told him that she would pay for his campaign. Who knew they were such good friends? Man that would be awesome to have Ted as a Congressman. Vasgersian, not so much.
- Barry Bonds is taking batting practice at UCLA. Doesn't the NCAA have rules against 'roids also? Just wondering. It'd be kinda fun if Barry popped in at the end of the season.
- David Wells issued an apology for his comments about steroid testing. This was after a 6 game suspension.
- Who is the greatest threat to the Padres in the NL West? Dodgers or D-Backs? Vote!