Eight players have homered on their birthday as a member of the Padres. This struck me as a bit too trivial to base a quiz around, so a table and bullet points seemed like the way to go.
- A third of the occurrences happened on the player's twenty-fifth birthday.
- Klesko's first time was the only one to take place in a loss.
- Vaughn and Amarista hit theirs as pinch-hitters.
- Nelson's birthday blast was the second of his four career homers.
- Kennedy and Hairston each paired theirs with a double.
- Hairston's was hit in the bottom of the ninth and sent the game to extra innings. The Padres won in the bottom of the eighteenth inning.
- Grubb's was not only the first, but also the only one to be part of a three-hit game.