- Game 3: WIN NUMBER ONE (6.5 GLBSR)
- Game 5: I guess you get used to losing. Rockies take the second series. (2.913 GLBSR)
- Game 4: The numbing sensation of another loss (2.909 GLBSR)
- Game 2: The Padres make things look respectable after everybody stops paying attention (2.517 GLBSR)
- Game 1: Edinson Volquez loses us a game like a billion to two (2.269 GLBSR)
Early ratings on Game 5 suggest that we saw the second best game of the season yesterday, which I'm thinking is the people left not really being aware that they should probably be watching something else now. Or else maybe they're just the crazies.
Today, we saw the Padres get beat by like a billion points and also swept. This may be rock bottom. It may not be rock bottom. Let's see what the ratings say.