OK. To be totally fair, the Brewers are in the middle of a hot streak. Not that streaks actually mean anything in a game like baseball, but the Brewers did come in having just swept the Cubs and the Giants and taken the tail end of their series against the Cardinals.
So let's rate, but try to not to forget that fact. The Padres are able to lose against bad teams as well as good teams as well as teams that are in the middle of a streak, whether it be a winning streak, a losing streak or a streak of games with no discernable pattern of winning or losing.
The Padres will lose to them.
Unless they're the Dodgers, at which point, the Padres turn into a sort of hellish monster bully team full of angry men.
Everybody else... Well, I'll just let you rate those guys for yourself.
Oh yeah, here are the ratings so far. Dodgers and Giants have been added in. Look how happy we were last week. Look how sad we became.
- Game 15: PADRES SWEEP THE DODGERS (9.617 GLBSR)
- Game 14: Padres take their first series win against the Dodgers (9.193 GLBSR)
- Game 7: Padres win the Home Opener... Against the Dodgers... By like a billion. (8.567 GLBSR)
- Game 13: Padres beat the Dodgers on Jackie Robinson Day (8.451 GLBSR)
- Game 3: WIN NUMBER ONE (6.5 GLBSR)
- Game 9: Carlos Quentin vs Zack Greinke (5.946 GLBSR)
- Game 8: The Padres ALMOST come back against the Dodgers (5.148 GLBSR)
- Game 16: The Padres come back to earth against the Giants (4.211 GLBSR)
- Game 10: Padres score 5 at home and lose (3.000 GLBSR)
- Game 5: I guess you get used to losing. Rockies take the second series. (2.913 GLBSR)
- Game 4: The numbing sensation of another loss (2.909 GLBSR)
- Game 17: The Padres lose the series against the Giants (2.815 GLBSR)
- Game 12: Padres get swept by the Rockies at home (2.533 GLBSR)
- Game 2: The Padres make things look respectable after everybody stops paying attention (2.517 GLBSR)
- Game 11: Dex goes camping. Padres lose. (2.333 GLBSR)
- Game 1: Edinson Volquez loses us a game like a billion to two (2.269 GLBSR)
- Game 6: Padres get swept by the Rockies in Colorado (2.188 GLBSR)
- Game 18: Padres get swept by the Giants (1.75 GLBSR)