We might want to enjoy it, because this could very well be the high point in the season. Chase is likely coming back for the final game against the Dodgers and a sweep would be amazing, but it's also tough to imagine considering the way a bunch of our other games have been going.
Then again, it is the Dodgers and our run differential against them is like +a billion, so you never know. Since it was a series win, I'm feeling like this could've been the second most satisfying game. Could it make a play for the most satisfying? Tough to say.
- Game 7: Padres win the Home Opener... Against the Dodgers... By like a billion. (8.567 GLBSR)
- Game 13: Padres beat the Dodgers on Jackie Robinson Day (8.451 GLBSR)
- Game 3: WIN NUMBER ONE (6.5 GLBSR)
- Game 9: Carlos Quentin vs Zack Greinke (5.946 GLBSR)
- Game 8: The Padres ALMOST come back against the Dodgers (5.148 GLBSR)
- Game 10: Padres score 5 at home and lose (3.000 GLBSR)
- Game 5: I guess you get used to losing. Rockies take the second series. (2.913 GLBSR)
- Game 4: The numbing sensation of another loss (2.909 GLBSR)
- Game 12: Padres get swept by the Rockies at home (2.533 GLBSR)
- Game 2: The Padres make things look respectable after everybody stops paying attention (2.517 GLBSR)
- Game 11: Dex goes camping. Padres lose. (2.333 GLBSR)
- Game 1: Edinson Volquez loses us a game like a billion to two (2.269 GLBSR)
- Game 6: Padres get swept by the Rockies in Colorado (2.188 GLBSR)
So tricky, but I think I'm gonna go with a 9.