I owe you guys this:
- Game 7: Padres win the Home Opener... Against the Dodgers... By like a billion. (8.567 GLBSR)
- Game 3: WIN NUMBER ONE (6.5 GLBSR)
- Game 9: Carlos Quentin vs Zack Greinke (5.946 GLBSR)
- Game 8: The Padres ALMOST come back against the Dodgers (5.148 GLBSR)
- Game 10: Padres score 5 at home and lose (3.000 GLBSR)
- Game 5: I guess you get used to losing. Rockies take the second series. (2.913 GLBSR)
- Game 4: The numbing sensation of another loss (2.909 GLBSR)
- Game 12: Padres get swept by the Rockies at home (2.533 GLBSR)
- Game 2: The Padres make things look respectable after everybody stops paying attention (2.517 GLBSR)
- Game 11: Dex goes camping. Padres lose. (2.333 GLBSR)
- Game 1: Edinson Volquez loses us a game like a billion to two (2.269 GLBSR)
- Game 6: Padres get swept by the Rockies in Colorado (2.188 GLBSR)
A couple of things jump out at me:
- That game where I went camping was apparently horrifying
- Getting swept by the Rockies apparently is less satisfying the first time around than is the second time around.
- The variance on that Quentin vs Greinke game was crazy huge, but apparently, we'd rather see some fire in the boys than just a well played loss.
So now we're rating this game (or ranking it... my titles are all over the place). We didn't beat the Dodgers by a billion, but we did make a nice statement after that Quentin vs Greinke thing so there's that. Vote early because these polls only stay open a couple of days, people!