A few thoughts about the above Huston Street interview from Intentional Talk:
- Huston Street wore a Colorado Rockies jersey on the streets of New York. This is how insignificant the Padres are.
- Kevin Millar laughs a little too loudly when talking to current Major Leaguers. Me thinks he misses the camaraderie.
- I don't think I'm a fan of Intentional Talk. It's very loud.
- Huston Street's dad once squeezed him on 4 straight pitches when umpiring a game Huston was playing and then threw Huston out of the game when he got pissed.
- At one point, Kevin Millar tries to invite himself over to Huston Street's house, which comes off a little awkward, like proposing to your girlfriend on the jumbotron.
- The Austin trivia at the end is pretty good.
#16 / Pitcher / San Diego Padres
Aug 02, 1983
Knows: Lots of stuff about Austin, TX