Oh Padres Game Rankings... Why do you tease me so...
First the Friday game. New "Best" loss of the season. It wasn't even close for me. What came close was whether or not I wanted to put it in front of Doublefest, but in the end, a loss is a loss. If that ended up being a win, I think it would've been a tough one to beat the rest of the season.
Cest la vie.
Next the Saturday game. This was the one I attended and then missed the last 3 innings of because I was in the Park at the Park. I'm not sure where to rank this one because it was a good enough game until the very end and I'm not quite sure what happened except that people came around and told us the game was over and that we could go home. I'm sticking it in as a middle loss.
And then the Sunday game. You would think that the Padres would come out in full force to salvage the series all things considered, but then, all things considered, you'd think that they'd be just as likely to get swept, which is actually what happened. I sell that short though, because the team overall looked pretty good. It was just a little bit of Cashner nerves. So tough... So tough... I'm putting it right in front of Braun as well.
Full rankings after the jump...
- May 2, 2012 - Padres 5, Brewers 0 - Diggin' deep with Jeff Suppan
- April 21st, 2012 - Padres 5, Phillies 1 - Win #4, Luebke lights 'em up and smokes 'em out
- April 22nd, 2012 - Padres 6, Phillies 1 - Win #5, The Padres finally don't lose a series
- April 8th, 2012 - Padres 8, Dodgers 4 - Win #1, Easter Sunday
- April 27th, 2012 - Padres 5, Giants 3 - Nick Hundley goes 444
- May 1, 2012 - Padres 2, Brewers 0 - Mark Kotsay pinch hit bomb
- April 11th, 2012 - Padres 2, Diamondbacks 1 - Win #2, Denorfia bomb
- April 26th, 2012 - Padres 2, Nationals 1 - Edinson Volquez settles in
- April 16th, 2012 - Padres 7, Rockies 1 - Win #3, 7 Doublefest
- May 4th, 2012 - Padres 8, Marlins 9 - Extra Innings #3, Anthony Bass 3RBI Triple
- April 13th, 2012 - Padres 8, Dodgers 9 - The Aaron Harang Nightmare
- April 18th, 2012 - Padres 4, Rockies 8 - Rubber Game #2 and/or Chase Headley 2HR
- April 19th, 2012 - Padres 0, Phillies 2 - Joe Wieland gets no run support #1
- April 28th, 2012 - Padres 1, Giants 2 - Anthony Bass Perfect through 5 2/3 and loses the game
- May 5th, 2012 - Padres 1, Marlins 4 - Richard and Buehrle pitch as fast as they can
- May 6th, 2012 - Padres 3, Marlins 6 - Cashner as the closer, but swept by the Fish
- April 30th, 2012 - Padres 3, Brewers 8 - Ryan Braun rapes the horses and rides off on the women
- April 24th, 2012 - Padres 1, Nationals 3 - Clayton Richard gets no run support #1
- April 25th, 2012 - Padres 2, Nationals 7 - Joe Wieland gets no run support #2
- April 17th, 2012 - Padres 3, Rockies 5 - The Jamie Moyer Nightmare
- April 12th, 2012 - Padres 1, Diamondbacks 3 - Rubber Game #1 and/or Ian Kennedy
- April 10th, 2012 - Padres 2, Diamondbacks 4 - Extra Innings #2
- April 7th, 2012 - Padres 5, Dodgers 6 - Extra Innings #1
- April 14th, 2012 - Padres 1, Dodgers 6 - Joe Wieland's debut and/or Snorefest
- April 29th, 2012 - Padres 1, Giants 4 - Snorefest 2
- April 5th, 2012 - Padres 3, Dodgers 5 - Opening Day
- April 6th, 2012 - Padres 0, Dodgers 6 - Tony Gwynn Opening Day
- April 15th, 2012 - Padres 4, Dodgers 5 - Dale Scott Triple Play
- April 20th, 2012 - Padres 1, Phillies 4 - F_CK CHARITY.