Sure. It was the win by the widest margin. There was a lot of offense. Hundley and Headley looked good. Fielding was solid. But in the end, I can't shake the feeling that this team had to win eventually and we're gonna bump into a win here and there and therefore, it was a good win, but it wasn't more enjoyable than our previous two wins.
It was better than all the losses for sure.
The best thing about this was Cory Luebke who pitched very well. Love me some Luebke.
- April 8th, 2012 - Padres 8, Dodgers 4 - Win #1, Easter Sunday
- April 11th, 2012 - Padres 2, Diamondbacks 1 - Win #2, Denorfia bomb
- April 16th, 2012 - Padres 7, Rockies 1 - Win #3, 7 Doublefest
- April 13th, 2012- Padres 8, Dodgers 9 - The Aaron Harang Nightmare
- April 12th, 2012 - Padres 1, Diamondbacks 3 - Rubber Game #1 and/or Ian Kennedy
- April 10th, 2012 - Padres 2, Diamondbacks 4 - Extra Innings #2
- April 7th, 2012 - Padres 5, Dodgers 6 - Extra Innings #1
- April 14th, 2012 - Padres 1, Dodgers 6 - Joe Wieland's debut and/or Snorefest
- April 5th, 2012 - Padres 3, Dodgers 5 - Opening Day
- April 6th, 2012 - Padres 0, Dodgers 6 - Tony Gwynn Opening Day
- April 15th, 2012 - Padres 4, Dodgers 5 - Dale Scott Triple Play