- San Diego Padres on the Forbes MLB Team Valuations List
Forbes will have you believe that the Padres are making a sh*t ton of money. The Padres will have you believe that Forbes is making a wild guess since these numbers aren't public. I like to believe that the truth lies somewhere in between the two where the Padres are making money and Forbes is really good at guessing.
- Day 33: Did you pack your lunch? " Follow The Padres
Orlando Hudson returned from a groin injury yesterday and then his groin injury returned in the 3rd inning. That's a shame. Too bad we couldn't trade the groin injury for TMJ.
- ‘New’ Adam Eaton wrongly receives big paychecks meant for ‘old’ Adam Eaton | Big League Stew
Former Padre Adam Eaton's MLB residual checks were being sent to Diamondback minor leaguer Adam Eaton. For about 30 seconds he thought he was rich.
- insidethepadres: Britt McHenry
Krasovic reports that Britt McHenry will be the new sideline reporter for Fox Sports SD. You can follow her on Twitter @BrittMcHenry
- Speed Thrills | UTSanDiego.com
Cashner's change-up clocks at 90 mph "And it had a lot of drop at the end," That's what she said?
- Data Shows Which Baseball Fans Are Smartest - Forbes
This is kind of a dumb metric, but Forbes ranks San Diego fans the 7th smartest in baseball because 12.9% of us have graduate degrees.
- First Pitch: Padres - YouTube
Bill Center thinks that the Padres will pick up an extra 8 or 9 wins over last season, maybe finish at .500.