I'm not sure what you guys saw, but the Padres won tonight.
In other news (according to ESPN's telecast):
- Manny Ramirez's swing is very very slightly different now than it was before his suspension
- Manny Ramirez used to play for the Cleveland indians
- Manny Ramirez's swing is different from David Eckstein's swing
- Manny Ramirez plays outfield
- Manny Ramirez is king of the Dodgers and his do-rag is like a crown
- There actually are other players on the Dodgers besides Manny Ramirez
- Andre Ethier, Rafael Furcal and James Loney all find it very interesting that they've been asked to contribute considering the fact that Manny Ramirez constitutes 100% of the Dodgers offense.
- Manny Ramirez is having trouble hitting because of his hair.
|Final - 9.6.2009||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||R||H||E|
|San Diego Padres||1||0||2||0||1||0||0||0||0||4||6||1|
|Los Angeles Dodgers||0||0||0||1||0||0||2||0||0||3||8||2|
|WP: Tim Stauffer (4 - 6)
SV: Heath Bell (35)
LP: Hiroki Kuroda (5 - 6)