XX Sports Radio: Adrian Gonzalez
- Adrian didn't know about the news until Scott and BR called him
- Adrian is pretty mad about Trevor's contract being withdrawn because he is such an unbelievable teammate.
- "I can't think of the Padres without Trevor Hoffman"
- "It hurts me knowing that he won't be there next year."
- "He should have been given the opportunity to come back"
- "They [the Front Office] are doing what they want to do and I really don't want to know about it. If I know then I'll want to have an opinion on it, it's not my job to have an opinion on it. It's my job to play and I'd like to leave it at that."
- "I know now that I'll have to step up and be more of a leader"
- Adrian has heard about the rumors of the Padres trying to deal Giles.
- Gonzalez is definitely going to remember and consider this when he deals with contracts in the future.