- Why don't the Padres ever have Old Timer games? Is it because old people smell funny and the game would probably be really boring?
- When are they going to put Tony Gwynn's Hall of Fame plaque out under the batter's eye with the rest of the Padres Plaques? They should have put those plaques in place where fans can actually look at them. Just another one of the neat features at Petco Park that is off limits to the ordinary fan.
- What are the benefits of a Player/Manger? Will we ever see one again? If I had to choose a current player to be a player/manager I would choose Khalil Greeene. It'd be nice knowing that your team was being managed with logic.
Let me think of some more...
- Homer Derby has the next round of the Mascot Tourney. It's the San Diego Chicken vs. the Dandy. The Yankees have a terrible mascot.
- Khalil Greene to the White Sox in 2008 via Gaslamp Baller obviousman