I know many of the regular 17 readers don't visit on the weekends and yet we got quite a bit of traffic all through the Cubs series. Checking the referals I saw it was mostly people coming from Cubs blogs. You say one thing about the Cubs. Their fans sure are faithful. You say two things. They're also crazy. The third thing would be that Derek Lee is awesome.
Here's what you might have missed over the last week:
- Good Diary about Padres fans. Really, a reflection on fans in general... And on cleavage.
- Marc Normandin compares Beckett, Peavy and Prior. In response to John "One-Nut" Kruk claiming that Beckett's the best of the three. One-Nut isn't even sure why he is. He just knows. I love Kruk. He's crazy.
- Interview with the Bochy For Mayor campaign.
- jbox's thoughts on overenthusiastic foul ball guys.
- I was on BaseballMuse Radio, but their archives are down currently so for now, you can't hear me and my hyper voice.
- Pad Squad Etiquette