I learned these the hard way...
- They like it when you say "hi"
- It's okay to talk to them because it gives them a chance to stop clapping, which sometimes is a relief
- Padres spirit is meant to be shared. Share with them and they will share with you! ( I made this one up, just to make it even)
- Yell "Hey Pad Squad". Their name isn't Pad Squad and you shouldn't be yelling at them anyway.
- If you are drunk, it's best not to yell, approach or talk to them.
- Don't ask for free tickets. They don't have any.