Klesko on Khalil: He's a cat.
Eaton on Khalil: Gifted
Dex on Khalil: Surprising amount of baby fat
What we learn from this One on One as we go:
- They mentioned what his name means, but darn me... I was typing and I missed it... I'll look it up... It means "friend".
- He was number 5 at Key West High. That's Jess's favorite number.
- Scouts thought he was too heavy to be a shortstop. Told you so about the baby fat.
- Cardinals wanted to turn him into a catcher out of high school.
- Tuna fish and oatmeal regularly will turn you into Khalil Greene.
- The Clemson baseball coach has something a little bit distracting on his forehead. It might be a birthmark, but it looks a little like a bruise.
- Khalil thinks the brown and yellow throwbacks are cool
- Khalil has an artistic side